I have been privileged to participate in the Lead Enterprise Architect Program at Microsoft this spring.
The Lead Enterprise Architect Program (LEAP) is a program that aims to give understanding of the strategic core components of the Microsoft platform.The direction of the classes are extremely appealing and I really hope that they will live up to my expectations:
LEAP consists of five master class training sessions as well as three days of sessions at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Seattle.
- Application architecture on the Microsoft Platform
- Cloud computing for Architects
- Identity & Access Management
- Integration on premises and in the cloud
- Business Intelligence and Enterprise Search
Post a Comment